Red Arrow Hobbie's Site Is Down.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got word 2nd hand that the business is officially shut down.

This is not a time for celebration.

-Dave

While I understand the frustrations some people have been having, it is a sad day. Dave is a good person over-all and it's never a good thing when a good person suffers. I haven't seen him or talked to him in a few months and honestly, I'm worried about his safety.

-Aaron

Now maybe someone may step up and do the business justice. If you can't run a business, stop taking people's money.

While I understand the frustrations some people have been having, it is a sad day. Dave is a good person over-all and it's never a good thing when a good person suffers. I haven't seen him or talked to him in a few months and honestly, I'm worried about his safety.

-Aaron

i never met him, but am concerned,too. i hope and pray people that know him personally reach out to him.
im very glad that when i was at the point of suicide years ago friends reached out.

Wouldn't this be a horrible if the outcome is tragic and due to public shaming via the Internet. If so, you responsible ones know exactly who you are (as we all do).

Wouldn't this be a horrible if the outcome is tragic and due to public shaming via the Internet. If so, you responsible ones know exactly who you are (as we all do).
No ****!!!!! I bought a Aerotech 24MM casing & 1 pack of reloads about a year ago. I had read all the negative posts about Red Arrow, bit decided to give them a shot. I called up, a gentelman answered and told me that what I wanted was in stock. Made the order thru the website & Recieved the merch. 3 days later. I pray that Dave is OK.

That way of thinking never made sense to me. Dave was the one that made the decisions that led to a very badly run business. People complain about badly run businesses. If the the complaints make him upset it's not the complainer's fault he's upset, it's his. Right?

I would NEVER want anything bad to happen to the man like you're suggesting. Ever.

I ordered from RAH a few times over the years. He could be slow to respond and ship, but he never took my money. I wish him well.

That way of thinking never made sense to me. Dave was the one that made the decisions that led to a very badly run business. People complain about badly run businesses. If the the complaints make him upset it's not the complainer's fault he's upset, it's his. Right?

I would NEVER want anything bad to happen to the man like you're suggesting. Ever.

I completely agree.

Back