Red Arrow Hobbies online purchase.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klkiese

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone bought anything from Red Arrow Hobbies lately? I made a purchase 2 1/2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Paypal charged my credit card the same day and I have sent emails to [email protected] and have gotten no reply.

I guess my next step is to call and then start disputes with paypal and American express but I wanted to see if any one knew any extenuating circumstances.

Thanks,

Call. I had a similar situation wih them recently and got no repsonse via email. I called them on the phone and they resolved the problem.

Actually, I was just up there about a month ago in his brick-n-motar store or warehouse. He doesn't review his webmail that often. I'd give him a physical phone call and see what he has to say.

When I was there, he was working like a mad-dog packaging and shipping.

I ordered on the web and had to fax my NAR cert info, but the fax didn't go through (on my end, I think). I scanned it, e-mailed it and got an e-mail response saying everything was fine. The stuff arrived within 2 or 3 days. I think this was 3 weeks ago.

Something must have fallen through the cracks. I've always had great service from RAH and will order from Dave again soon.

Sandy.

I've also never had a problem with Red Arrow. Definitely call before lodging a dispute. Just because he's online doesn't mean he cannot be reached by other means.

I'd have to agree with everyone else.
I've ordered from Red Arrow a couple of times, it may take a while longer than you may think, but it does come.

klkiese, no worries about asking or your hesitation. RAH has been a good vendor in the past. Best of luck with the transaction.

I agree, Red Arrow is very good.

But, any company that chooses to have a web store, really needs to keep up with their customer orders there as much as they do for mail order (USPS) and phone orders.

Not checking web mail often, that is not a good reason. The customers who order via their website expect better than that.

My :2:

- George Gassaway

Quick update for anyone interested. Called this afternoon and they picked up on the first ring. Was told the order shipped on Monday so should be getting it soon.

I agree with George if you have a web presence you should be prepared to communicate that and the concept of needing a code word to stay out of the spam bucket is beyond my comprehension.

Thanks again for everything.

I agree, Red Arrow is very good.

But, any company that chooses to have a web store, really needs to keep up with their customer orders there as much as they do for mail order (USPS) and phone orders.

Not checking web mail often, that is not a good reason. The customers who order via their website expect better than that.

My :2:

- George Gassaway

Good point. I guess sometimes we take for granted that the vendor is selling to a world wide web and not to just a small community of customers on a forum.

Back