Recovering old login name

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

firemanup

Reaction score
I got out of the hobby back in 2006, was tripoli L3 certified and participated a lot on the forum under the handle “firemanup”. When trying to retrieve that account im not getting the password reset emails, is it because the account is too old?

Was wondering if there was any way a mod or admin could help me out via private messages....thanks

rharshberger

Reaction score
I got out of the hobby back in 2006, was tripoli L3 certified and participated a lot on the forum under the handle “firemanup”. When trying to retrieve that account im not getting the password reset emails, is it because the account is too old?

Was wondering if there was any way a mod or admin could help me out via private messages....thanks
Angie is the forum admin and she can possibly help, the forum has migrated software a time or two since then.
@Angie

heada

Reaction score
Sometime in 2009 the site crashed hard and had to be recovered/rebuilt. Accounts had to be recreated but most of the posts still existed. Be awesome if Angie can recover your old account but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I found the firemanup account. I will send you a private conversation to get your email and password so I can merge new account into firemanup, and then the old and new you will be one.