RECIPES GALORE thread for sugar, KNO3, sulfur, etc... rocket engine recipes!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan

Reaction score
RECIPES GALORE thread for sugar, KNO3, sulfur, etc... rocket engine recipes!!!! This thread is for a discussion about all kinds of recipes for rocket engines!!

We don't discuss such things in the open forum. This is only for research forum which is restricted.

Motor recipes can only be discussed in the restricted forum. To access the restricted forum you must be a U.S. citizen, high power certified and request permission to access the restricted forum.

thread still not locked, hehehe

Seriously:

Please wait to make fuel. When you're old enough (read 18) you can certify & find a mentor and do it right. Until then you run a pretty high risk of getting hurt: especially with some of what you want to do. I'm not sure of any EX'ers that mess with micrograin propellants (zn-s) as making them is extremely dangerous, it has a low ISP and wrecks the rails you fly off of.

Seems that the kid joined TRF just to share those recipes with us and not knowing they were restricted in the open forum.

Yeah, as everyone has said, just wait until you turn 18.. In the meantime, fly some Estes rockets. Find a local club, and join in the fun! Flying regular motors (not experimental) is really fun, and take it from me, I'm 15.

Just don't mess around with making your own motors.. Not a good idea. As others here have mentioned, wait until you're 18, and then find a mentor, who can help you out and get certified with an L2.

Just trying to help you out, so that you don't get hurt!

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks,

This thread does nto break the rules yet. High now, it is just a list of chemicals. Do not post formulas on the forum.

I doubt he has recipes, he watches YouTube and now he wants recipes.
His first post was about hybrids and it has since landed in the Restricted thread.

Back