• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Rebelrocketry shop - opinions?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixx

Reaction score
I have come across the Rebel Rocketry online shop whilst browsing this forum. Before I go ahead and purchase anything from them, I would like to ask if anyone here has done so before me and whether their experiences were good/bad, if they have any comments in general about it. I am particularly interested in hearing from U.K. customers, as I am also in the U.K.
The site looks professional and overall, I get a good impression from it but I wanted to ask around first (£80 is a lot of money) before committing myself to anything.

This would probably do better in the vendors forum.

I have never used them(i fully intend to purchase a raptor next year) but they have an excellent reputation.They are probably one of the biggest driving forces in euro rocketry.

If it would do better there, mods feel free to move. I just figured it was an OT thread.
Thanks for your reply Arthur.

Back