• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re: Lots of stuff for sale cheap 150+ items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roebuck85

Reaction score
Ok, I have a lot of stuff both model and mid / high power. I haven't flown in several years and while I'm not

getting rid of everything. A considerable quantity of the stuff I have is going up for sale.

Most of this stuff is new, just been sitting around for a couple years. I'll try to note any damage, scuffs /

scrapes etc, also used items will be noted as such.

I have alot of reloads and a few single use motors for sale. It's been a few years since I've shipped motors and

never through the post office where I live currently so I'd rather avoid that hassle. I do travel alot however and

would be willing to deliver, especially if someone wanted all or most of them. I'd be open to a one way trip of 150

miles or so in almost any direction from 46350. If you would rather have them sent to you. shoot me a pm or email

and we can try to work something out.

Everything else is shippable and I will charge actual shipping either usps priority or UPS whatever's cheaper plus

maybe a couple dollars if I have to buy some big boxes for larger body tubes. The more you buy, the less you get

charged for shipping, now that I've made the decision to let this stuff go, I'd like to see it gone.

OK, without further ado, here's the list, please note, this is not an entire list, I will be adding more motors to

it and I can have pictures available if you need them. Everything should be up tonight when I get home. Of course

offers are welcome and if you want everything let me know and I'll cut you a really good deal.

--------------------------------------------
QTY Description Price

NEW ITEMS

45 18" LAUNCH LUGS 3.00
130 .250 LAUNCH LUGS 10.00PENDING
14 .500 LAUNCH LUGS 1.50SOLD

19 BT56 COUPLER 2.00SOLD
14 BT60 COUPLER 2.00SOLD
2 BT80 COUPLER 1.00SOLD
5 38MM COUPLER 3.00SOLD
1 4" X 36" PHENOLIC COUPLER TUBE 10.00SOLD
1 38mm X 36" PHENOLIC COUPLER TUBE 6.00SOLD
1 54mm X 36" PHENOLIC COUPLER TUBE 7.00SOLD
1 2.56 X 6" PHENOLIC COUPLER 1.50SOLD

* I will seperate the above into smaller lots, let me know how many you want

1 LOC 29/38 PAPER ADAPTER 5.00

1 3 INCH PML NOSECONE 12.00SOLD
1 2.1 INCH LOC NOSECONE 10.00SOLD
1 ESTES PHOENIX NOSECONE 10.00

1 38mm DR Rocket Aft Closure 15.00SOLD
1 Aerotech replacement 29-240 casing (Home-made, black anodized) 20.00

1 Aerotech 29mm seal disk 5.00PENDING
1 Aeropack 54mm motor retainer 20.00SOLD
1 RMS 29/40-120 HARDWARE 45.00SOLD
7 FIRSTFIRE JR 24" IGNITERS (3 PAK) 4.00 per pakSOLD
3 E11-3J (3PAK RELOADS) 12.00 per pakSOLD
1 E18-4W (3PAK RELOADS) 12.00 per pakSOLD
1 E18-7W (3PAK RELOADS) 12.00 per pakSOLD
2 F22-5J (RELOAD) 6.50 per pakSOLD
1 E28-7T (3PAK RELOADS) 12.50 per pakSOLD
1 F52-5T (RELOAD) 6.50 per pakSOLD
1 I 357T-M (RELOAD) 20.00SOLD

1 TOP FLIGHT 18" PARACHUTE 4.50 ea.
2 TOP FLIGHT 30" PARACHUTE 7.75 ea.PENDING
1 TOP FLIGHT 36" PARACHUTE 10.00PENDING
100ft 9/16 TUBULAR NYLON 10c / ftSOLD

6 4" PHENOLIC TUBE 10.00 eaSOLD
2 24mm PAPER TUBE (34" long) 2.00 ea
3 29mm PAPER TUBE (34" long) 2.50 ea
1 2.56 X 30" PAPER TUBE 3.50SOLD

1 PHENOLIC SHARK KIT 20.00
comes with LOC 1.52" nose cone 18" parachute
fins, center rings, coupler, instructions, etc
1 PAPER ELITE 15.00
comes with LOC 2.1" nosecone, 24" parachute
fins, center rings, instructions, etc.

USED

48" Top Flight X-Form chute (Orange) 15.00SOLD
60" White nylon Military flare parachute 20.00
72" Top Flight X-Form chute (pink) 30.00PENDING
Aerotech 18-20 Motor 10.00SOLD
Aerotech 24-40 Motor 20.00SOLD
DR Rocket 29-240 Casing 30.00SOLD
2) DR Rocket 29-100 casings 15.00 eaSOLD
DR Rocket 38-720 Casing 50.00SOLD
DR Rocket 38-600 casing 45.00SOLD
DR Rocket 38-480 casing 35.00
Aerotech 38-480 casing 35.00
aerotech 38-360 Casing 30.00SOLD
DR Rocket 29mm Forward and Aft Closures 15.00 eaSOLD
Aerotech 38mm Forward and Aft closures 15.00 ea SOLD
Transolve P-6K Assembled Kit 40.00SOLD

all used stuff is in like new condition. motors show very little wear, and are extreamly clean.

Alright, take a look, make a list and let me know. PM me or email if you'd like something or have a ny questions,

I'll try to have everything else up tonight. Paypal preferred, Money order ok, check ok, will have to clear first.

Ok, it looks like I'm getting pm's pretty quick on this stuff, I notified a couple of you that I think the only fair way to do this is whoever pays first gets the stuff, If you are sending by other than paypal, let me know and I'll hold it till your payment arrives.

Hope this doesn't hurt anyones's feelings, If anybody has a better idea, please let me know.

As UncleVanya said on RP, its not a good idea to have people send payment blindly via paypal, since you'll probably end up with several payments from different folks for each item, and a real mess of reimbursements to handle. usually, its 1rst come, first serve, by email/ PM time stamp.

This is your gig, but generally it goes by who posts dibs first or sends a pm first. If that person fails to come through with payment in a reasonable amount of time, then it goes to the next in line. Communication between seller and buyer between transaction times is always a good idea. Part of the problem with who pays first, is that paypal can be slow at times if you are paying by echeck... waiting for money to transfer to the seller. Not necessarily something the buyer has control over. Some people will ship in good faith if transaction is pending, but not always.

Yea, you guys are right, as I posted on RP I'll start at the earliest repilies and go from there, that looks like it will work better. So, please check that what you want is still available before sending payment. Thanks for all of the responses and PMs!!

Ok, I'm keeping the main post updated as stuff is sold

Also, it looks as if the motors and ignitors may all be taken, I'll let everyone know on that as soon as it's finalized

Thank you all for your interest!

I've got a few more things to put up here, this looks to be pretty much everything. The motors are all sold and everything marked as pending or sold looks like it is going to be finalized. So, a few available items in the first post and the following:

12" x 24" x .047" thick G-10 Sheet (new) 12.00SOLD

Another Estes Phoenix nose cone (new) 10.00

2) 15" Top Flight Chutes (new) 4.00 ea

Estes Black Brant new in package looks to be in good condition, bag is a little scuffed and dirty but the parts all look good. 10.00SOLD

Vaughn Brothers Extreme 24 new in package parts all look to be good, bag is pretty much destroyed, I will re-bag it before sending 10.00SOLD

I also have the following:

About two dozen precut fin sets 3 or 4 fins per set, various sizes for 1.5" to 4" diameter rockets some surface mount some with TTW tabs. Mix of Aircraft ply, phenolic and G-10. $35.00 shippedSOLD

About two dozen centering rings from 1.5" OD to 3 or 4" OD various motor tube sizes for paper and phenolic tubes. Exceleent quality. mostly aircraft ply. $25.00 shippedSOLD

An assortment of Body and Coupler tubing from a foot or 18 inches long to almost 3 feet. some are shorter but not many less than a foot long. Probably 25 pieces or so in all. 75.00 shipped (shipping will probably be around $30)
Thanks again everybody!!

Hey

Dibs on the

Vaughn Brothers Extreme 24 for $10.
12"x24"x.047" G-10 sheet for $12.

Snoman

Got it!

I'll try to ship it tonight if I can find a box for the G-10. If not, I'll get it out tomorrow.

Thanks, Again!!

I have dibs on the Estes Black Brant. PM Sent.

Looks like this is what's left

---NEW:

45) 18" LAUNCH LUGS 3.00

1) LOC 29/38 PAPER ADAPTER 5.00
1) Aerotech replacement 29-240 casing (Home-made, black anodized) 20.00

1) TOP FLIGHT 18" PARACHUTE 4.50
2) 15" Top Flight Chutes (new) 4.00 ea

1) 4" Phenolic Body Tube 36" long
2) 24mm PAPER TUBE (34" long) 2.00 ea
3) 29mm PAPER TUBE (34" long) 2.50 ea

An assortment of Body and Coupler tubing from a foot or 18 inches long to almost 3 feet. some are shorter but not many less than a foot long. Probably 25 pieces or so in all. 75.00 shipped (shipping will probably be around $30

2 ESTES PHOENIX NOSECONE 8.00 ea

1 PHENOLIC SHARK KIT 20.00
comes with LOC 1.52" nose cone 18" parachute
fins, center rings, coupler, instructions, etc

1 PAPER ELITE 15.00
comes with LOC 2.1" nosecone, 24" parachute
fins, center rings, instructions, etc.

---USED:

60" White nylon Military flare parachute 20.00

DR Rocket 38-480 casing 35.00
Aerotech 38-480 casing 35.00

4" LOC Nosecone Sanded and painted but kinda rough, not beat up)15.00

Hi John,
It's been awhile. I haven't seen you since court. Looks like you've finally decided to sell the rest of the stock you stole from my store 3 years ago. I guess you do have that right. You were convicted and have paid the restitution. I just thought everyone should know what they are buying and from who.

Dave
Red Arrow Hobbies

Hi John,
It's been awhile. I haven't seen you since court. Looks like you've finally decided to sell the rest of the stock you stole from my store 3 years ago. I guess you do have that right. You were convicted and have paid the restitution. I just thought everyone should know what they are buying and from who.

Dave
Red Arrow Hobbies

Whoa!!! You don't really expect to get away without details. We love dirt. What, Where, When, and How. Make it juicy. Picture would be good.

Hi John,

Dave
Red Arrow Hobbies
Could you define "stole" as you're using it here?

Whoa!!! You don't really expect to get away without details. We love dirt. What, Where, When, and How. Make it juicy. Picture would be good.

I just got back from out of town or I would have replied sooner. I'm not going to get into alot of details. I'll give you just some basics.

He used to work for me, but had quit a few weeks before. I came to work one day and found that almost our entire mid and high power inventory was stolen. Forced entry was from the back door. I saw alot of evidence pointing to John, but the police weren't convinced yet. I knew there was too much stolen for one person to use, so he must be planning on selling it somewhere. After a search of launches and which vendors would be present, I found he was planning to sell at Airfest in Argonia. I immediately jumped in the car and drove down there. After contacting the police in Wellington, they set up a sting at the launch. Sure enough, John pulls in and sets up tables with some of the stole property. Many of the items still had our price tags on them.

I'll skip over alot of the details to just say that he confessed to the local detectives and was convicted. About 2/3 of the stock was either taken by the police in Kansas or returned by him from his home in LaPorte. The rest was almost covered by the restitution that he had to pay. Close to $30,000 total.

Dave

I hate to hear about things like this. :(
I happened to catch this thread a minute after he started it and was making a list of the items that I wanted. Then I noticed that he had only 1 post under that profile (the thread). I just didn't feel comfortable enough parting with some cash and dealing with someone with only 1 post under their profile and no established TRF reputation. I passed and I'm glad.

SHIPING UPDATE:::

Ok, everyone who had an email from paypal saying a label had been printed before Friday has had their order put in the mail. keep checking your delivery confirmation number. All of the labels that were printed Friday got left at work, everything is boxed up and will be sent out on Monday when I get them taped on.

Like I said in my first post. what I am getting rid of is personal stuff that has been sitting round for years. I asked Dave in a PM to let me do that without hassle. If he wants to continue to try to cause problems for me that is his perogative. I thabk all of you who have gotten something from me and hope you have a great time flying it. I can understand anyone who didn't want to buy from a first time poster, I might be the same way. As far as everything that did happen between Dave and me, I'm sorry, but it's in the past and shouldn't affect my life now 5 years later. It was a stupid mistake, made by a 17 year old kid instead of just confronting him about our differences. I am willing to let everything drop here and now between us as I have done for the last several years. I would think he would be too. He was very overcompensated for any loss he experienced on my behalf. I'm sure he'd rather let it lie also rather than let his business and personal indescretions become any more public than this forum.

Quick question one thing that doesn't add up correctly are the years in the two stories. Dave says 3 years and John says 5 years. Who correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back