Ray at InFlight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verna

Reaction score
Has anyone talked to Ray at InFlight Rockets in the last 30 days?

The InFlight website has been down for at least that long and I haven't seen him post to any of the forums.

Thanks,
Verna
www.vernarockets.com

Verna,

Inflight has several auctions running on eBay right now of very large lots of nosecones which strongly suggests they are no longer going to produce kits. I tried to contact Ray without success.

It also appears American Alliance Rocketry is no longer in business.

Apparently InFlight is back up and running again. I saw some kits on ebay last night and picked up a NASA Pegasus. :)

Ray says: "I plan on being round for a long time."

Sweet. InFlight kits are great, very well done. Go, buy, build, fly - you won't be disappointed. :2:

InFlight Rockets

Verna,

Inflight has several auctions running on eBay right now of very large lots of nosecones which strongly suggests they are no longer going to produce kits. I tried to contact Ray without success.
That was only half of my stock of cones. :D

I needed a new MoBo for my server and needed to acquire some funds to buy a replacement board.

It's all good now.

...It's all good now.

Great to hear... you had us worried there for a bit. :(

I noticed the stock in your webstore is a bit thin, hope you are planning on correcting that... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm glad to see you are still kicking, the kits you put together are top notch, keep up the good work!

Back