Rave: Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mo2872

Reaction score
Purchased a JLCR from Chris at Airfest, so technically it wasn't my FIRST purchase from him.........but it IS my first online order. Needed a bunch of little items to finish up a build, so I thought I'd give him a try online. Easy website to use, painless, and I had order confirmation and tracking in about an hour or so! Two thumbs up from me!

I would like to order more from Chris's but I can't log in. I can't register because both our emails are already in use. My emails to Chris must not make it.

Hmmm, he has a "Forgot Your Password?" at the login.....I'm sure you've tried that already, though....?

Hmmm, he has a "Forgot Your Password?" at the login.....I'm sure you've tried that already, though....?
Yes I have tried that just this morning again. Nothing seems to work. The last order I placed ended up being calling him. Most of the time if I can't get it to work I just move on to another vendor.

I would like to order more from Chris's but I can't log in. I can't register because both our emails are already in use. My emails to Chris must not make it.
I haven't seen an email. if in the future anyone doesn't get a response from me, please give me a call. I don't know where some of these emails go but it isnt in my inbox. Usually the forgot password email gets filtered to spam and I don't know how to fix that.

I haven't seen an email. if in the future anyone doesn't get a response from me, please give me a call. I don't know where some of these emails go but it isnt in my inbox. Usually the forgot password email gets filtered to spam and I don't know how to fix that.
Chris I am set up now. When might you have some Loki 38/120 hardwear back in stock? Dose Loki have a grain spacer system?

Agree I have being doing some buying from various vendors and he hit it out of the park with price and time.

I've spent a few dollars with csrocketry.com recently.
Shipping is fast with me being just a couple of States away.

Thank you Chris!!!

I'll add in to the thread.

Chris had an appointment in town last week and asked if anyone wanted to make an order. If so, he'd bring them along with him.
A few of us took him up on the offer, met him in the parking lot, and got our goods!

Back