Quantcast

Rave: Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

mo2872

Reaction score
Purchased a JLCR from Chris at Airfest, so technically it wasn't my FIRST purchase from him.........but it IS my first online order. Needed a bunch of little items to finish up a build, so I thought I'd give him a try online. Easy website to use, painless, and I had order confirmation and tracking in about an hour or so! Two thumbs up from me!

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to order more from Chris's but I can't log in. I can't register because both our emails are already in use. My emails to Chris must not make it.

mo2872

Reaction score
Hmmm, he has a "Forgot Your Password?" at the login.....I'm sure you've tried that already, though....?

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, he has a "Forgot Your Password?" at the login.....I'm sure you've tried that already, though....?
Yes I have tried that just this morning again. Nothing seems to work. The last order I placed ended up being calling him. Most of the time if I can't get it to work I just move on to another vendor.

tbonerocketeer

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to order more from Chris's but I can't log in. I can't register because both our emails are already in use. My emails to Chris must not make it.
I haven't seen an email. if in the future anyone doesn't get a response from me, please give me a call. I don't know where some of these emails go but it isnt in my inbox. Usually the forgot password email gets filtered to spam and I don't know how to fix that.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen an email. if in the future anyone doesn't get a response from me, please give me a call. I don't know where some of these emails go but it isnt in my inbox. Usually the forgot password email gets filtered to spam and I don't know how to fix that.
Chris I am set up now. When might you have some Loki 38/120 hardwear back in stock? Dose Loki have a grain spacer system?

jaz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Agree I have being doing some buying from various vendors and he hit it out of the park with price and time.