• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RATTWorks Tribrid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward, that is a rare bird. I have never seen one in the wild. Good luck with the search.

Interesting question. Let's ask another question- last time I looked the Ratt works website was still up- are they an actual ongoing concern or just an abandoned website?

Are you making a clone, or just want one to fly? I have one but am not ready to sell it (at least not yet.)

I don't know about RATTworks but Dave Griffith is still out there, he replaced a coupled chipped nozzles for me last year.

Any chance you folks could continue to note what you find, esp. WRT specifications, materials, measurements, drawings, etc? Possibly right here :)

I recently bought RATT K reloads from Ron at Black Dog if you are looking for RATT stuff.

Mike K

Latest posts

Back