• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rattworks AARD Advanced Retention Release Device

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A5tr0 An0n

Reaction score
SOLD!

I am selling my never used, like new, Rattworks AARD Advanced Retention Release Device. I am asking $80 plus shipping.

The Rattworks AARD Advanced Retention Release Device for rocketry electrically initiated pyrotechnic events is a pyro activated quick release device.
Among the many uses of the product where a substantial load needs to be freed in milliseconds is parachute deployment, parachute reefing, payload extraction, airframe primary or secondary release.
The Rattworks ARRD has been manufactured to the highest aerospace standards, it has been proof load tested by an aerospace testing lab to 2,000 lbs.

Here is the original webpage:
https://aeroconsystems.com/cart/launch-recovery/rattworks-aard-advanced-retention-release-device/

IMG_7656.jpgIMG_4167.jpgIMG_1531.jpg

Last edited:
Back