rate my rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stewart32

Reaction score
Well here it is... my first attempt at scratch.

the precursor:

24mm BT w/18mm motor mount

what do you think?

Smash: It's a hit!

Trash: back to the drawing board....

here is another view...

This design is all "seat of the pants" and inadvertenly inspired by the Custom Satelite Drone.

Originally posted by Stewart32
here is another view...

This design is all "seat of the pants" and inadvertenly inspired by the Custom Satelite Drone.

I was gonna say..."it looks like a..." VERY NICE! Cool design! All I can say is "ENTER IT INTO THE FLISKITS Design of the Month CONTEST!" Let the judges at FlisKits decide! I like it a lot. With a little noseweight, it looks like it could easily be adapted to be a 2-stage rocket.

Smash! Great looking design, definately a 10, I love that ring fin. Have you checked for stability? If you post the details: fin dimensions, body tube, nose cone and ring lengths and ring diameter I could create a RockSim file for this one.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Smash...a bit unusual! a 9

Paint might make it better.

You don't get a 10 on your first try!

sandman:D

Really sharp. I'd like to see it after paint. All of the older Custom birds from the Satellite Drone era are cool, and I've managed to find all but the Drone. I had the chance to buy one when I picked up my Stealth Interceptor, but I was on my way to NARAM 43 and wanted to have as much to spend up there as possible. I've been kicking myself ever since because I hardly bought anything there.

Back