• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Raspberry Pi Zero W

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30299

L2 - NAR & TRA
Reaction score
Looking for a Raspberry Pi Zero W - 2017 version.

Anyone have one sitting on the shelf collecting dust?

New or gently used (but working).

Send me a PM if you think you have one to spare.

I appreciate everyone's help on directing me to sources. I'm on every distributor's notification
list for when the Pi Zero W's come in. And I've been on those lists since time began.

I have assorted Raspberry Pi's going back to when they first came out. I even have the Pi 400.
But the project I'm looking at might work best with the Zero W. It's the one I don't have.

The Zero W's, which normally sell for $10 to $15, are going for outrageous prices on ebay.

I'm a patient soul. But like I said in the opening post - if you have one collecting dust, let me know.

I have some. Is there a reason you want one from 2017? I may need help to ID the exact version/revision you are looking for. I’m in Ohio too, so it may be an easy handoff.

If you turn the board over, on the backside you will see the Raspberry Pi logo. Just above and to the left
you should see Pi Zero W V1.1, and below it the date 2017.

RPi-Zero-W-2017.jpg

Does the project really require full Linux and RPi CPU?

Instead, how about an ESP32 something?

Does the project really require full Linux and RPi CPU?

Instead, how about an ESP32 something?

Pi's are my basic platform for assorted personal projects - so it's the familiarity that works for me.

I have a spectrum of units sitting here (Arduinos, Photons, Adafruit Feathers, etc.) but I always
come back to the Pi for some things.

Back