Range Box Stickers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badass Rocketry
Aeropack
One Bad Hawk
LOC
Cesaroni

Randy from Rail Buttons always tosses a sweet treat in with every order.

Estes used to... I have a box with some day-glo orange stickers with "Estes Model Rocketeer" and an Orbital Transport on them, cir. 1970

This is all good to know, as I would love to get some stickers for my range box. So far, I only have stuff from Estes and Madcow, and neither seem to have stickers.

Ohh Kit,,
What about my sweet treat that goes out with every order,, lol..

Teddy..

Ohh, and it's Onebadhawk,, lol..
Saw a random rocketeer yesterday on the Book of Faces in need of recovery gear. He was getting referred to Emma’s.

I gave you a recommendation and the link popped up with your logo so I know I got your link right, Teddy!

Those 1970s dayglo orange ones were handed out in droves at the last couple of Pittsburgh Conventions ~1973. I'm not sure if they actually came from the manufacturers; they were all the same shape and size...maybe the convention organizers just used mfr artwork. Most of them were for Estes and CMR. They inspired a ton of waggish hacks by cutting up and pasting on bits of other ones to change the slogans. I remember

"CMR by Far" --> "CMR by Fear"
"Fly Estes" --> "Fry Estes" --> "Why Fry Estes" and some less printable ones

Back