• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Random assortment of ancient Aerotech reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatgeek

Reaction score
My high school rocketry club has a box of old Aerotech reloads from days of yore. There are 10+ packages, some with more than one reload, ranging from D to H power, 24 to 38mm. These are at least 10 years old and more likely in the neighborhood of 15-20. Grains are swollen. A few packages are open and may not have all of the parts. Emptors should be caveated. I don't even have a full list of what's there. However, for the low, low, price of free, you can take possession of this stash, either at a mutually-agreeable time in the Seattle area or at Sod Blaster 4 (Friday pm-Sunday am). Obviously, I can't ship them.

Who wants to take a gamble? Worst case, you have a very pretty end-of-season campfire!

[I may be a little slow to respond--offers to take the stash will be honored in the order that PMs appear in my inbox]

Last edited:
Bring them to SodBlaster and I will take them off your hands. I will be at or right next RSO tent all weekend (my travel trailer will be right behind the RSO tent).

Back