R U Ever Too Old For Hallowe'en???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your age bracket.

• 19 or less

• 20 to 29

• 30 to 39

• 40 to 49

• 50 to 59

• 60 and above

• 19 or less

• 20 to 29

• 30 to 39

• 40 to 49

• 50 to 59

• 60 and above

Results are only viewable after voting.

GL-P

Reaction score
Do you ever get too old for Hallowe'en???

Maybe when you get dentures and can't have any candy!!! :D

oh comon

all these kids i know do that go to party thing where they think its cool to do things they prolly shouldn't... if not that they run around egging houses

to me and my friends. its a night of indulgling in free candy, horrifying 9 year olds, and skating around in pitch black darkness

heavenly.

This haloween i may be partying or out scaring random kids. I dunno. i havent got more info on teh party so undecided.

Originally posted by GL-P
Do you ever get too old for Hallowe'en???

Maybe when you get dentures and can't have any candy!!! :D

Cold day........!!!!! Chocolate MELTS in your mouth!!!!

I dunno what Im gonna do. i live in the boonies. No one around for awhile. i'm not quite the type to go around scaring kids and egging houses. i need to get out more!

i'll see if there is any parties going down. if no, i can always see a movie with a few of the girls i hang with. can't wait for a movie with a girl in my arms. sumpthing scary is best

:D

Never!...im almost 18 and i still dress up!.....now that im old enough to really understand it..its alot more fun to dress up....especially since I have aquired a pretty large array of great monsters over the years...this year im dressin up like this guy...(slipknot) and skating around in the local farmer town of South Vieanna scaring little kids..wooo!

Never too old for halloween! :D Heck, when I was gainfully employeed, I ran the annual halloween festival at work :)

And don't get me *started* on pumpkins (i'm frustrated because I haven't had the time to carve any this year and Jen has done two already!)

If you haven't seen my pumpkin carvings, check them out at: https://jflis.com/hobbies/pumpkins/pumpkins.htm

I will accompany the boy around the neighborhood again this year. He will be costumed as Captain Hook while I will go as a BAR.!

I will accompany the boy and the girl around as usual. The boy wants to be a pirate and the girl a princess, odd considering that is what she is year round....

Halloween's always been my favorite, love to see all the trick or treaters and watch horror movies all night!

Glenn

Moocrew, try not to bail with that on your head!

And Jim, I think its about time you took the day off to carve some more works of art. :)

Phil

I don't trick or treat or dress up, but its kind of fun to see the weird costumes on Franklin Street over in Chapel Hill. I haven't been in a few years, but its always a blast to observe! I remember one person made a plaster bathtub complete with overhead curtain rods, shower curtain AND shower head! We also had a costume contest at NC State's Engineering school. However, 5 or 6 teams made perfect Boba Fett costumes (complete with dirt!) so that kind of cheapened those enteries. I think the Tinman from the Wizard of Oz won the last contest.

i put one of those spikes in upside down when i made mine....and i tired it on....man a 10" spike does a number on your forhead.
:D ...good times...

-matt

The best memories I have from childhood of Halloween was being scared to death by adults in scary costumes. I'll never forget seeing a huge dude in a gorilla costume chase us through the yard! :eek: The way I see it, if I don't get out there and scare kids like I was when I was young then they won't have those same memories.

I usually go to my dad's and peer through the side gate as they walk up the driveway. If they are too young, I go back in the house, remove the mask, and bring them a dish of candy. If they are just old enough, it's scary time! For those that survive and stick around I give them some treats. The worst part? Some years are much slower than others. Just another sign of the times with sickos doing wierd things to candy. Absolutely incredible what society has done to such a fun time of the year.

This was my front yard last year...
I'm 50 years old...Ha Ha Ha... BOO...!!!

Back