R/C SR-71 rocket glider in fedex livery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all, saw a pic posted and felt I had to make it come to life. This is one of my dynasoar kits I produce, done with the help of stickershock for the fedex markings, 40" long, 21" wingspan, 11 oz rtf with E-6 rocket motor and r/c gear.

278462440_1064008867569089_8408964266150426953_n.jpg

Title says it all, saw a pic posted and felt I had to make it come to life. This is one of my dynasoar kits I produce, done with the help of stickershock for the fedex markings, 40" long, 21" wingspan, 11 oz rtf with E-6 rocket motor and r/c gear.

View attachment 514178
Haha! I just KNEW you couldn't resist! Nice bird! I've had two of the 'old' birds, while looking cool, didn't benefit from the old avionics. What set up are you using? You are the undisputed champ of this type and I was trying to learn from Ari before he moved. What would you put an all up cost for this bird? Not that I would have the chops to fly it, but still curious.

That is awesome! There's an rc flying field down the street, that I've flown rockets with. They even gave me a headsup about the large rattlesnake; I didn't realize they were territorial, but they are, lol. He was wrapped around my rocket like it was his precious, lol. I went back the next day, but he was still around. Smart snake; my BIL and I went back on an extermination mission, because dangerous to kids, and he was nowhere to be found. :)

If you go to dynasoarrocketry.com
You can see the cost of the kit you can also go to the general instruction tab or pull down and it has links to the servos receiver and transmitter that I use and see the cost note that the transmitter is a one-time cost that you can use with multiple models.

Haha! I just KNEW you couldn't resist! Nice bird! I've had two of the 'old' birds, while looking cool, didn't benefit from the old avionics. What set up are you using? You are the undisputed champ of this type and I was trying to learn from Ari before he moved. What would you put an all up cost for this bird? Not that I would have the chops to fly it, but still curious.

If you go to dynasoarrocketry.com
You can see the cost of the kit you can also go to the general instruction tab or pull down and it has links to the servos receiver and transmitter that I use and see the cost note that the transmitter is a one-time cost that you can use with multiple models.
Thanks, Frank!

Another awesome model, Frank!

Back in 2004, I acquired one of the then-new Multiplex Sonic Liner foam kits. Mine had to be different than everyone else’s, so I did mine in FedEx livery.
Great fun and still fly the model today.

I have a couple of these kits stashed back and one will have to get a 29mm motor mount and a weight reduction some day soon…:)

F098B981-97FD-46EE-B1C8-C2CDE378AB60.jpeg

That's great somebody on Facebook just posted a picture of the Boeing Sonic liner in Northwest colors yours 8n FedEx looks really good

Another awesome model, Frank!

Back in 2004, I acquired one of the then-new Multiplex Sonic Liner foam kits. Mine had to be different than everyone else’s, so I did mine in FedEx livery.
Great fun and still fly the model today.

I have a couple of these kits stashed back and one will have to get a 29mm motor mount and a weight reduction some day soon…:)

View attachment 514582

Back