Quantcast

quiz

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

RocketboyG80

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Rudy, welcome to the forum. BTW, you missed an interesting PARA launch on Sunday. As Chuck said, there were a lot of new people due to the TARC going on; a few less than perfect TARC flights too. I actually flew a lot yesterday, but it was a little too windy and cloudy for my liking (almost landed one on 611). Hopefully the conditions are better in the following months.

-Peter

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
As far as the NYPOWER/NSL DVD ........... I'm guilty

Peter, with my son doing lacrosse everyweekend until June we're gonna have to do our own launches till the summer. Add to that I'm redoing the cottage on our property so my older son has a place to finish his graduate work in private......my time is in short order. Life will open up about Memorial Day, and LDRS is on the schedule, all six days.

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
.....and Peter

If you made it to 611 you got it over the lakes. :<) It's still too cold to go swimmin' with the fishes for rockets. In my small amount of free time I'm doing a 32mm-29mm G motored monocopter (the carbon fiber should be here tomorrow) and a hybrid for Hyper Teks and Sky Ripper hybrids and *maybe* I'll put the BoosterVision camera in. If not it will go in a smaller toy. So when I finally do get the the pads it'll be fun.

RocketboyG80

Reaction score
Ah yes, that seems like a pretty busy schedule, not much room for rockets. I hope you enjoy LDRS though, I have yet to go to a launch as large as that but I would like to some day. Good luck with the monocopters and other projects, hope to maybe see them at PARA. Also about the lakes, I was lucky enough not to go near them, my rocket drifted to the North end of 611 near the woods.

-Peter

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
Peter

I'm hoping to find a few G12s for the moncopter otherwise it has to fly on a double secret motor and I won't be able to do it at PARA but I will fly it at the local park. I've got to get it finished first. We haven't gotten the kid's schedule yet, we're hoping that he has a late Sunday game at some time so we can hit PARA early, even if only to say hello to everyone.