Quickburst

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skycopp

Reaction score
Posted at the Rocketry Planet

This message was sent out on the group hosted by tripoli houston.
our prayers are with Dave and Debbie

Anyone wishing to cross post this to other servers by all means do.

In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:47:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

rekrapmij@yahoo. com writes:
David & Debbie were involved in a major accident today traveling along I-85 south of Spartanburg, South Carolina. Debbie is pretty shaken up but doing okay but David pretty much got an asphalt scalping and was taken away by ambulance to one of the local hospitals. Sorry, I don't have that info..David didn't even know. I just got through talking to him and he sounds banged up but is doing well. A plastic surgeon is suppose to sew him up tonight or tomorrow. I guess he has a couple of holes in his scalp down to the skull that they need to fix. He says he hasn't seen it but whenever anyone else looks at it they quickly turn away so he's guessing it's pretty ugly. If all goes well he'll be out of the hospital in a day or two. The truck and trailer were totaled. David said when all came to a stop they were upside down facing the trailer. He wanted me to let you all know what happened and that they are doing as well as would be expected. As I get more I'll pass it on. Our thoughts go out to David and Debbie tonight.

https://www.rocketryplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4096

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Thanks, Skycopp for re-posting this for us. We'll keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

Cliff

Dang!! Hope they'll be all right. I've known them since 2004 (when I became a BAR), even though I'm not into HPR I've bought products and did an EMRR
product review for David. Will be praying for them......

Keep us posted.

Dave's a great guy that I have had many e-mail conversations with over the years.

I hope he and his wife have rapid recoveries.

Bob

Very sorry to hear this.

Best wishes to Dave and Debbie.

Back