QuickBurst On The Road

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickburst

Reaction score
OK

The wife and I talked and have decided to go out on the road. We love to travel and what we want to do is attend launches around the country. We are trying to plan a route, the idea is to catch a new launch every weekend. This will enable me to meet the very many of you that have provided support all these years.

Help me out by letting me know if your club would be interested in QuickBurst visiting your launch as a vendor.

Regional launches with higher attendance is the best for us, however every invite will be considered.

If you find yourself in New England we'd love to have you at a CMASS launch. The fall launches are usually the best attended ones.

David, you can come to our launches in Needville; we're almost in your back yard.....:D:D We'd love to see you sometimes.

David, you can come to our launches in Needville; we're almost in your back yard.....:D:D We'd love to see you sometimes.

Dave
I spoke with Jon Ruehle yesterday. I will be seeing you in Needville soon. The problem is that our clubs launch on the same day.

David...

If Nebraska is on your route, we launch on the 3rd Saturday of every month, south of Lincoln.

-Kevin

And if you make it to South Carolina(that would be quite a haul from Texas!:eek:) we launch on the weekend of the 2nd Sunday of each month(try saying THAT quickly 3 times!:roll:)

Are you planning to be at NSL in WI on Memorial weekend? MASA has their next launch scheduled the Saturday after in MN. You could tour around the WI,IL,MN area for a week, and then pop in for the launch. I am sure your wife would like to check out the Mall of America. :D :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
Back