Quick thought..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverleaf

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks, I've followed the Perfomance Hobby thread with interest, simply because they seemed to be a company that delivered quality rocketry based products...or so I thought.

Round here, we have a saying, if you deliver on time, with little fuss, you get more business ..if you don't, you don't.

Seems to me that companies that provide good business transactions are rewarded by the members of this community by buying items from them, and when they don't, this same community prefers to take their business elsewhere.

So, if it hasn't been said before, I think a ^5 is in order not only for the companies that have a proven track record, but also for the members of this community whom keep us in the loop and tell us "what the skinny " is on all the various choices out there for parts, kits, motors and the like.

In closing, I'd like to propose that we each contact a company that isn't a current member here, and ask them to sign up. That way, not only do we benefit from their products, but they would be able post updates in the vendors section, and also be able to be a part of this community.

Just a thought,

I didnt see the performance thread.....are you saying you didnt have good luck with them?

I have always had a great time with Performance

I would like to see more vendors on the forum but it would be a lot of work to check a forum. I think it's only beneficial if the vendors are able to take the time and be an active member, not just using this place a billboard.

My £0.02

Back