Quest's new SHX design

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrox

Reaction score
NASA has to scrub today's launch of the Ares I-X rocket, but Quest had a good day with the Arix! Take a look, would you be interested in this model? We just might put it into production.

QuestArixBlue001.jpg

Wow, Quest is finally becoming exciting to watch. That does look good, especially if it has that shape of nose cone. Lots of details that really make it stand out.

The most important thing would be to release it prior to 2015!

Last edited:
NASA has to scrub today's launch of the Ares I-X rocket, but Quest had a good day with the Arix! Take a look, would you be interested in this model? We just might put it into production.

As long as it can be clustered, I'd be interested. ;)

Verna
www.vernarockets.com

I'm confused. Is this a product announcement by Quest, or just something that you are working on to present to Bill?

I'm confused. Is this a product announcement by Quest, or just something that you are working on to present to Bill?

Actually, you could say we are presenting it to you to see if you like it.

attachment.php

Excellent use of my tax dollars -- Oh wait, that's Quest! ;) :cool:

So, are you trying to get Bill into the heavy launch services business?

Very cool design. :D

MarkII

Launch facilities not included. That one is all ours...
Too bad! If Quest made that into a kit, I (and several thousand other rocketeers and space modelers) would buy it in a heartbeat.

But I know, I know -- it would require years of product development...

MarkII

Too bad! If Quest made that into a kit, I (and several thousand other rocketeers and space modelers) would buy it in a heartbeat.

But I know, I know -- it would require years of product development...

MarkII

Years?! 20 minutes, tops.

I like it but the picture you posted here is different from the kit shown on the Quest website. I like this one better.

OK, just looked at the website again and realized this Arix is a different model from the Future Launch Vehicle.

Last edited:
I'm interested but not in a cluster form. Too many trees and houses here :(

Yeah, I'd buy one. It'd be a nice companion piece to the Future Launch Vehicle....

Back