Question on the Stratologger CF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geoff

Reaction score
Hope this isn't considered being out-of-line. I have always liked my Stratologger CF but I have had no luck replacing mine. Has anyone successfully purchased one of them recently. No nasty dig intended at perfectflite, but I think the Stratologger BO may be a better name. Just getting frustrated at the "out of stock" everytime I look. I ventured into the eggtimer world but lets just say, soldering things too small to pick-up was not a good ideal for me. Should I be moving on or hold out hope?

Have you sent them a note? I was going to order a few for a couple of projects, but also noticed they were out of stock. I sent them an email asking when they might have more.

Have you sent them a note? I was going to order a few for a couple of projects, but also noticed they were out of stock. I sent them an email asking when they might have more.

Several times over the last year.

Hey Geoff; I'm not sure but those may be made to order. I ordered a pair about 6 months ago. Once the order was complete, I noticed that they were actually out of stock. I had plenty of time before I needed them for the project, so I just let the order stand (I really like that altimeter, I already owned two when I placed the order). They shipped in about ten days. Waiting for them to be shown as 'in stock' might be a problem.

Jim

Geoff,

I recently placed a phone call pertaining to the CF and I was informed that a member of the owner's family is very ill and this has delayed their responses to inquiries. Hopefully, the family member will have a speedy recovery.

Fred, L2
ICBM
Camden, SC
KG4YGP

They have been out of stock for a month or two. As Marvin stated, a member of the family was/is ill so it's delaying production. Hopefully, they start producing Stratologger CFs and the accompanying hardware soon as I need it for my L3 project. Wishing the best for the family member.

Just got one in the mail last Saturday. Perfect Flight Direct. Ordered on the 3rd had it on the 6th.

Was able to order one yesterday should be in in a day or two, they're just 5 miles down the road. Not setup for PU though.

Back