Quest Starhawk IMPROVED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreadvector

Reaction score
Just got back from the first few hours of setting up our booths at the AMA expo. AMA had boxes of fresh Starhawks delivered. I opened one to see if anything changed.

No Astra Book in the one bag I opened, but there was a very colorful card sized slip encouraging a visit to the Quest website. Since there are so many resources on their website, this is probably a wise move.

Nose cone was once again of a decent weight to provide additional stability. For a while, there were some that were a bit on the thin and lightweight side - they cracked easy and would accasionally not fly so good with a B motor. We reported our observations to Quest and they apparently made the necessary improvements.

The new cones appear to be just about twice the weight of the previous.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the first few hours of setting up our booths at the AMA expo. AMA had boxes of fresh Starhawks delivered. I opened one to see if anything changed.

No Astra Book in the one bag I opened, but there was a very colorful card sized slip encouraging a visit to the Quest website. Since there are so many resources on their website, this is probably a wise move.

Nose cone was once again of a decent weight to provide additional stability. For a while, there were some that were a bit on the thin and lightweight side - they cracked easy and would accasionally not fly so good with a B motor. We reported our observations to Quest and they apparently made the necessary improvements.

The new cones appear to be just about twice the weight of the previous.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks fred that was interesting. I think i wil have a look at the quest website:)
Cheers
fred

Back