Quest Spare Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpasqual

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find parts for Quest rockets - specifically the 35 mm diameter tube (or 1.378 inches) and nose cone - I cracked mine on my Nike Smoke. Any type of lead would help. BTW Does Quest have a website up yet ??

Originally posted by jpasqual
Can anyone help me find parts for Quest rockets - specifically the 35 mm diameter tube (or 1.378 inches) and nose cone - I cracked mine on my Nike Smoke. Any type of lead would help. BTW Does Quest have a website up yet ??

If Quest charges you anything for shipping replacements, you might just wait for the next 50% off sale / coupon at hobby lobby and get an entire replacement. I got my Quest Nike Smoke for 1/2 off for a total of $2.50. Less than shipping in most cases.....

Just a followup to this post - I managed to contact Quest using the number on there website and found them to be very courteous. They sent me my new parts with no questions asked !!!. They did a great job in packaging the parts and sending them to me. Thanks again for the help in TRF, and if someone from Quest is reading this post - Great Job and Thank You - John

Back