• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Quest Signature Series Nike Smoke Boxed Numbered Kit #056

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to put this on Ebay, and saw that someone sold one in October that was open box for $89
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quest-Sign...583757?hash=item3fe89d9f8d:g:vVsAAOSwvBFfVvK8
So I am offering my sealed box number 56 for $56.95 plus actual insured shipping here on TRF.
If no interest on TRF , off to Ebay it shall go.

I bought two of these, I built one and have flown the heck out of it even on D21 18" motors, walked all the way across the Genesseo HAG field to get it Hi HI.

The inside of the box I posted here is from the Ebay sold listing above so you can know what is in the sealed box.
Contact me at QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] COM , and I can calculate shipping cost probably around $15 FedEx ground so no lost in USPS; I wont ship USPS unless the buyer waives all chances of never seeing it.

Art - K8XG

NIke-closed-box.jpg
Nike-box.jpg

Last edited:
Back