Quest Intruder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronboy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am building the QUEST INTRUDER, and the rocket gremlins have absconded with my bottom fins
:eek:

... yes, I have the two sets of compound upper fins and the wings, it is the small, simple, trapezoidal fins that are missing.

:(

If anyone has this model and can scan a tracing of these little suckers for me, I would be VERY happy, and thankful!! Please email me offlist:

[email protected]

sorry, we built our Intruder a long time ago and the fin templates are not in the folder where I save everything.

HOWEVER you are in luck - EMRR has a rocksim file for the Intruder!

https://www.rocketreviews.com/rocksim/quest_intruder.rkt

so grab that file and use rocksim to print the fin templates.

enjoy!

(let me put in a plug for EMRR at rocketreviews.com - there is SOOOO much good information there and it's really well organized and very searchable.)

Thanks CLS!!

I just feel a bit dopey as I forgot about the Rocsim files as a fin pattern source....

I printed them out, and now have replaced the two errant fins... I am sure that the little rocket gremlins will replace the original two right on top of my work desk as soon as I glue these two on...

Back