Quest Catalog?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Did everyone that ordered a Quest catalog, get a hard copy in the mail yet?

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. It's a beaut! :D

MarkII

I got mine last Tuesday, and I don't remember ordering one - but that might just be old age:confused2:

Mine showed up around the 10th.

Web sites are great, but the tactile feel of a printed catalog is even better

I put a second request in this evening. Thanks for the update.

I printed off the .pdf file, but sill love hardcopies.

I did not receive one separately in the mail.

I did get one as part of the order I placed during President's weekend.

Is your catalog-request-tracking system sophisticated enough to notice two activities, and automatically only respond to one?

Shrox: Yeahhh?

Some of us have catalogs from 1964 on (Estes and Centuri). Having ordered from Quest before, one would think that we would be on the list to get mailed a catalog. I hope that there is one in my order that should arrive tomorrow.
I consider that a hard-copy catalog is more valuable than something that is printed off at home (or at work).
That freshly printed smell...

You sort of intially kept your ties to Quest quiet and now you are a cheerleader. Why not just do your job and be professional.

Chas
NAR 9790
USAF, MSgt, ret.

I was just referring to how neat a catalog can be. There are several old catalogs in the archive that are fun to look at, and they do have a specialness about them as compared to say, a SkyMall catalog.

And yes, I am happy to be at Quest.

Last edited:
I received my Quest order today and there was a catalog & price list included. :)

Well glad to hear some people got theirs. I, however, have not received my hardcopy yet. Maybe I should re-apply?

Well glad to hear some people got theirs. I, however, have not received my hardcopy yet. Maybe I should re-apply?

This provides me comfort that it's just not me. I complete the on-line form again as well.

I have not received the one I requested online, but I did receive one in my order that arrived yesterday.

Tom C.

For those still awaiting a Quest catalog I received an e-mail from Nettie this afternoon.

She stated that the catalogs are being sent out in "waves" by zip codes. She further states that due to duplicate requests she's checking them against her list. And finally she stated that the 'duplicate' requests are really slowing the process down.

I entered my data at the end of Jan and nearly a month later still no sign of one in my mailbox.

I agree having the printed cat in hand is far more satisfying than looking at the images online. I appreciate the power of the web and all but there's something special about being able to flip through pages.

Got mine unrequested about a week ago. I'd placed an order with them just before Christmas so I guess I was placed on their active list.
Some interesting things in this catalog! I'm very glad to see someone putting out a printed catalog that will stand the test of time.
It does seem the majority of the really KEWL design kits won't be available til spring/summer. That's a bit unfortunate...nor did I see the D's listed but I only did a very quick scan.
Good job on the layout and graphics, very pleasing to have in hand.
Kudo's to Bill and company.

I entered my data at the end of Jan and nearly a month later still no sign of one in my mailbox.

I agree having the printed cat in hand is far more satisfying than looking at the images online. I appreciate the power of the web and all but there's something special about being able to flip through pages.

In order to help the company save money I specifically requested that your catalog request be cancelled. Sorry, but family always gets the short end of the stick in these difficult financial times... Not my rules, I just follow 'em.

I got one today even though I didn't request one. I did order last year though.

My new catalog is here.... my new catalog is here.....

I am somebody now.....
:D

I got mine in the mail today. I didnt see anything about Micro max. they going away from Micro max?

Back