QUEST Announces Three New Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldRocketeer"II"

Reaction score
April 25, 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Quest Aerospace, Inc. Pagosa Springs, Colorado – QUEST Announces the release of three new rocket kits. STRIKER AGM (Product No. 2020) is a tall scale-like missile with a molded plastic boat-tail and nose cone and retails for $13.99. MAGNUM SPORT LOADER (Product No. 3012) is a two engine cluster payload rocket and retails for $15.99. RAPTOR (Product No. 3011) is a futuristic Science Fiction design with bold water slide decals and retail is $21.99.

The STRIKER AGM and MAGNUM SPORT LOADER began shipping to hobby dealers this past week and are also available on the Quest website.

The RAPTOR will ship in Mid-June.

Complete product specifications are available on the Quest website. www.questaerospace.com

springsales09.jpg

Magnum3012.jpg

raptor_tn.jpg

Striker2020.jpg

OldRocketeer"II";23593 said:
QUEST Announces the release of three new rocket kits. STRIKER AGM (Product No. 2020) is a tall scale-like missile with a molded plastic boat-tail and nose cone and retails for $13.99. MAGNUM SPORT LOADER (Product No. 3012) is a two engine cluster payload rocket and retails for $15.99. RAPTOR (Product No. 3011) is a futuristic Science Fiction design with bold water slide decals and retail is $21.99.
Great news, Bill! All three of those kits look great!

Since it's been awhile, I don't remember, does the Raptor fly on a single 18 mm motor?

I really like the looks of those rockets.
Cheers
fred

Good stuff.

The Raptor is too cool. I think my friend Scott will like it too.;)

Oooooohhhhh very nice looking new rockets! That Striker AGM is sharp! :clap:

The Evader Cruise Missile is still my Fave... How about bringing that one back? Pleeeeeaaaaasssssee... :rolleyes:

Evader 034.jpg

Back