EVENT QCRC March 13th & 14th Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
QCRC is having a Club launch Saturday and Sunday March 13th and 14th. Waiver is 15,000 AGL Choose a day and come out and have fun. Heck, come out both days, I won't tell...
As usual, WIldman will have his trailer full of goodies there for your rocketry needs. We start at 9AM and run until 4PM or until we run out of rockets...
Come join the fun.

YUP. Drink all the coffee you want with confidence. Or beer, if that's how you start your morning...🤪

Last edited:
OH MY, what a beautiful day to fly.
Big thanks to Steve and Jason.👍👍👍
Yeah, I wish I could have attended. Alas, wife and son took a trip to Tennessee, and in-laws are in Southern IL. So I had to stay home and babysit our Morkie for the weekend. :(

And no field trip for the dog. She gets really car sick after 15~20 minutes of driving, even with the windows open.

If you made it to Saturday's launch then you already know what a fantastic day it was.

Perfect weather? Check!
Awesome field? Check!
Goblin drag race? Check!!

20210313_154954164_iOS.jpg

20210313_154959451_iOS.jpg

20210313_155004053_iOS.jpg

Unfortunately that's all the photos I've got from today - hopefully someone has a few more they can share.

Also let me be the first to congratulate those fliers that got a certification :) I know of at least two this week, and one from last launch event as well. Congratulations!!

Thanks to QCRC and to everyone that attended today!!

~Dave~

There was enough breeze that John’s 4” Cherokee went to 6700’ and a little over a mile East and almost landed on the pad...

Back