EVENT QCRC 2021 Launch dates!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So we have official launch dates for the 2021 season. :eggnog:
Jan 17th, as in this weekend...
February 27th and 28th
March 13th and 14th
April 17th and 18th
May 29th and 30th, Mini Midwest Power
June 19th and 20th
July 17th and 18th (At Wildman's?)
October 29th, 30th, and 31st Midwest Power 19
November 20th and 21st
December 18th and 19th

Now as you may have noticed, they are two day launches. We would appreciate people (members or not) helping with teardown on the Sunday launches, so it doesn't fall on just the BOD. ;)

Start and end times?

Daylight??? :p

Sorry forgot. Launches start at 9am. We typically set up before then (many hands make light work...) so, 8:30ish... and run until the weather beats us down or 4pm ish. If the day gets calmer or more better (;)), I might be persuaded to stay longer. Sundays, I 'll stay as long as people are flying, but would appreciate knocking off closer to 4pm. And again, many hands will make light work of teardown.

Daylight??? :p

Sorry forgot. Launches start at 9am. We typically set up before then (many hands make light work...) so, 8:30ish... and run until the weather beats us down or 4pm ish. If the day gets calmer or more better (;)), I might be persuaded to stay longer. Sundays, I 'll stay as long as people are flying, but would appreciate knocking off closer to 4pm. And again, many hands will make light work of teardown.
Thanks, Sounds good

Back