Q-Jet Motors + Updates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LitmusAero

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

As a fairly new company, were rapidly changing the site and products to deliver an exceptional experience. One of the biggest areas of focus on the site is navigation. After all, how can you find the best products when you don't know they exist? For the motors, I find it overly complex and frustrating to list each option with varying time delays as separate products, so i've grouped the motors together, and added a time delay selector to the product page, Let me know if you think this is easier!

The Q-Jet Motor line is now live on the site! You can check them out here: Q-Jet Motors
We carry all Q-Jet's 18mm and 24mm engines in Black Max and White Lightning. I hope this can help make your launch days a little brighter!
Our next goal is to get the Micro Maxx, Enerjet, and Aerotech motor lines in stock and on the site. As always, let me know if your looking for anything in particular.

Finally, I'm looking for 3 highly skilled and experienced rocketeers to test our new motor mount line! The motors range from 13mm to 29mm, and the mounts will fit in standard Estes Tubes, as well as a few standard tube sizes (1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch). We will provide anything you need to get the test product flying, including the correct tubes and motors. Message me if your interested.

-Sam

Back