Punta Cana!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
well i kinda just overheard my dad talking about a vacation to punta cana and what the hell else would pop into my head but rockets? i dunno... maybe if were goin to some sort of ultra classy resort i wont bring anything...

im just wondering if we go, how are you supposed to transport rockets? send them ahead of time? whadda you need to go through?

ummm forget the rockets dude! Enjoy the sites and do what young men do :cool:

DON'T TAKE ROCKET MOTORS ON THE PLANE! The TSA will not look kindly on that! Have fun.

Mach

Originally posted by Rocketman35
ummm forget the rockets dude! Enjoy the sites and do what young men do :cool:

Wow! <a href="https://www.puntacana.com/">Punta Cana</a> Look at that place! Leave the rockets home and go chase some girls in bikinis down the beach or something! LOL!

Ok, if you absolutely MUST do something rocketry related, I would suggest you print out a few FlisKits paper rockets and bring those with you. A small bottle of Elmers, some scissors (in the luggage NOT on carry-on!), some markers, and a few blank patterns or actual prints of paper rockets, and voila - feed the craving every now and again.

Back