Public Enemy Gladiator or Baby Gladiator

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderdog

Reaction score
Can't seem to find any info on these two. Searched the forum and nothing on EMRR. I like the looks of them on Public Enemy's web site. Any comments out there? Thanks,

Da Dog

Public Enemy makes good kits based on what I've read here & on EMRR. Some has got to be the first to build, fly & review one of the Gladiators (which are very cool designs with those massive fins!)...so why not you?!? :D

Do I detect a challenging note? I just finished building a Fliskits Tres and have begun Semroc's Hydra 7. These are the most challenging kits I've been involved with and have not yet jumped into mid or high power rocketry. However, my forum thread was started as a result of my intention to do so and the Public Enemy rockets are pretty cool looking. My search was based on the desire to try something the first time that was proven to be not in the deep end of the pool for a beginner, but rather tried and true. This resulted in finding lots of rockets that flew beautifully but were, to me, boring in design. Maybe that's why I jumped on the Tres and Hydra 7. After considering your question of "Why not me?", I've decided, "Why not?". I've ordered the Public Enemy Baby Gladiator and will let all know how it goes. Besides cool rockets, I love the logo.

Da Dog

Originally posted by wonderdog
After considering your question of "Why not me?", I've decided, "Why not?". I've ordered the Public Enemy Baby Gladiator and will let all know how it goes. Besides cool rockets, I love the logo.

EXCELLENT :D Please keep us up to date on your progress throughout the build. Let us know if we can provide any help along the way too ;)

Wonderdog-

I have recently built the Baby G, it's a nice kit. I think the fin stock might be a little thin though. Mine had slight warps to them. Unfortunately, I had a CATO on the first flight and popped to chute coming off the pad under power with an AT H165R....

The zipper should be repairable, but it messed up my pretty paint job:( ! Be careful to add several ounces of nose weight to bring your CG forward, or you'll be looping all over the sky!

Back