• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Public Enemy Extreme Performer?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampworks

Reaction score
Trying to find out if anyone might have one of these kits laying around that they'd be interested in selling. I am interested in the 4" version, preferably with the dual deploy option.

I recommend that you scratch one out...I should have a Rocsim file for one at home.

I love the 4" Extreme performer, I am now on my second kit. I certified Level II on my first one. I also submitted a review of the kit to EMRR.

I wish I had the money to purchase Public Enemy when the offer was put on the table last summer...

Scratch building is my ultimate option. I started piecing the parts together on the LOC site and for the dual deply version, the price quickly jumped up significantly beyond the kit price and I was not quite fiinished with all parts.

It would seem that TRF does not allow Rocsim file uploads(?)...so I updated my original 11-year old post to EMRR here:

https://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/all/pe_extreme_performer.shtml

Keep an eye on the link until the Rocsim file gets posted. Play with the database a little, as I have swapped out components, but the gist of the original design is all there.

Last edited:
I did my L2 on a Extreme Performer. It is an awesome rocket! I love the whistling sound after motor burnout. :D Thanks for posting a Rocksim file of it, I'm thinking of either building a upscale or a fiberglass version of it. Heck, maybe both.

I did my L2 on a Extreme Performer. It is an awesome rocket! I love the whistling sound after motor burnout. :D Thanks for posting a Rocksim file of it, I'm thinking of either building a upscale or a fiberglass version of it. Heck, maybe both.

Thrust66.com is an old Public Enemy website that is devoted to all things Public Enemy (Rockets that is) and they have some info on a one time release of a 6" dia Performer (Ultra Peformer)...that would be sweet to have!!

He uploaded a Rocksim file for the Extreme Preformer and it hasn't been posted yet.

Change the .rkt extension of the RockSim file to .txt and post it here .....

The person downloading it can change it back from .txt to .rkt after downloading the file to use it in RockSim.

It's just a text file with a different extension.

:)

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I change the extensions of the file?

right click on the file and select rename. Then click at the end of the filename and use your backspace key to erase the .rkt extension and then type .txt. You should be able to upload it then.

He uploaded a Rocksim file for the Extreme Preformer and it hasn't been posted yet.

Okay, flying back home today and will look for the file this evening... sorry that one snuck by.

Nick

Back