• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Public Enemy 4 inch V2 new, $75obo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdooley

Reaction score
PER V2 purchased a few years back. Complete, brand new. All I did was open the bag and inspect the contents.
Includes instructions with tips for building and stable flight.
Up for sale now, $75 plus shipping.
[email protected] if you prefer email contact.

DSCF1119.jpg

DSCF1120.jpg

DSCF1121.jpg

Last edited:
if you are prepared to ship it to the UK, than i'd like to purchase it.
I'll pm you.

Got it Gillard, thanks.
Shipping Monday, at least Monday where I am. (24hrs from the time of this reply:))

No hard feelings here. That's a great lookin' kit for a decent price. Have fun with it.

i'll be building it probably as soon as i get it (displacing a few kits from the top of the build pile) i'll post a build thread.

arrived in the post today - thanks, already dril ed the rear ring for the retension system

Wow...doesn't seem like a very long time to ship something across the pond. Good luck with it. Still wishin' I would have grabbed the ring on this one. Post Pics.

post office said 6-10 days, seems like it took longer than that...i must of lost track of the time. anyway, glad it got there intact. Gilly, please made a build and launch thread :)

I have a built one and it flys great!!
I added some extra nose weight and I've flown it upto a I600R so far.
With a long delay and a choked up chute, it's still a walk but it was fun watching her go!!
I'm afraid to go to the next bigger motor!!! Fear of really losing it to the uper winds.

It kicks but!!! Arrow straight. AT longest delay probably isn't long enough to get max. alt. outta the coast phase of flight.
I'm guessing ~3800-4000' (well maybe a little less) (the fish was this big!!!)
Hard to tell when it's the size of a pin point:) up there.
The tailcone is starting tocome undone from the rear c-ring, so it's on the DL right now.

Last edited:
post office said 6-10 days, seems like it took longer than that...i must of lost track of the time. anyway, glad it got there intact. Gilly, please made a build and launch thread :)

just started a build thread.
will be looking to fly on a H sometime next month.

Back