Proud Dad

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
My family just returned from a trip to Parris Island (South Carolina) Marine Corps Base to see our son Noah graduate from boot camp. Some of you have met Noah (and his twin brother Jonah) over the years at various NARAMs and other launches so I thought I'd share (brag) and show off a picture of our new Marine.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1477355839.659838.jpg

Congrats!

Thanks to him, all of his fellow service members (past and present) for their service to our country.

God Bless!
Jim

Congrats.
Thank you and your Son for your Service.
Hopefully he can find something to do worth doing. I imagine war-fighting is pretty slow nowadays what with the current state of affairs and all.

Congratulations to your son and to you. Well done all around. Do you know where he goes next?

Welcome to the USMC family! You have every right to be proud of your son.
Thank you for giving Noah the freedom to chase this noble and challenging life path. Not a single day goes by that I don't thank my parents for giving me the same freedom of choice, even though both have gone home to God now.
Semper Fidelis.

John- Congrats to the new Marine! Being from a military family and having my son volunteer for the Army, it was with mixed emotions we waved goodbye on his first deployment. May he be safe and sound and serve with honour. You have every right to be a proud papa!

Thanks everyone. We have a lot of military service in our family dating back to the Civil War and have had family members serve in the Army Air Corps, Air Force, Navy, and Army, but as far as I know, Noah is the first to join the Marine Corps.

Congratulations to your son and to you. Well done all around. Do you know where he goes next?

He has a short leave, then infantry training in North Carolina, then MOS training at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, and when he graduates from there he'll get orders for his permanent duty station.

Congratulations!

My son is only 8, but when he's old enough, I know it'll make me proud as well.

Back