Problems with "The Launch Pad"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marclee

Reaction score
Hey, any of you guys buy anything from The Launch Pad recently? I've been trying to order some of their kits since I'm in LOVE with them bigtime. had some problems getting a response. Anybody know if anything's going on?

Marc

Marc,

I am also a big fan of TLP, as I have several of their kits and would like a few more...alas, they are pretty much defunct, from what I have seen. They haven't answered calls for many months now; the owner has been ill for some time and I guess no one took over for him. If there are a few specific kits you want, I have about 4 and could give you dimensions if you wanted to scratch build, which wouldn't be too difficult.

If you are REALLY adventurous, I have many military missiles designed in a larger scale, and some built, but now we are talking HPR. ;)

Good luck on the hunt...

Carl

Thanks Carl:D

Yeah, I think their kits are some of the best around. I'm a huge fan of scale military rockets and they were right up my alley. I was doing some surfing and I found that Magnum Rockets has a bunch of Launch Pad stuff on thier site. Whether they can actually deliver is something I'll try to find out when I call them tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer of the dimensions, I might just take you up on that. Do you have their Bullpup? That's one of several I want. Thanks again.

Marc

Back