Problems with Sheri's Hot Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here is my story:

I am a reseller for Sheri's Models and enjoyed a good releationship for 2 or 3 years, but then this year everything just went pear shaped. What usually happens is I get an order for a model from my website, then i forward the order to Sheri minus my commission.

As of today 4 orders I sent to Sheri as far back as Feb 09 have still not been delivered.

What makes it worse, is that the 4 customers, keep complaining to me, and accusing me of being a fraud. So my company is getting a bad reputation when there is nothing I can do about it.

Of the 4 customers, 2 have asked for refunds, so I quickly obliged and gave them refunds. I, in turn asked Sheri to refund me for those 2 but she has not given me a single cent!

I know the big excuse is 'the move' but that does not answer:

a) why Sheri does not reply to any of my emails (you can reply to email even when you move!)
b) why Sheri cant refund me for the 2 cancelled orders (you can refund money even when you move!)
c) why no models have shipped for 9 months

I finally tracked down Sheri on another forum, and she was very apologetic and promised to refund me and ship out my remaining orders. Plus we finally had a method of communicating via the forums PM system. (A bit odd for a professional business to have to PM rather than email...)

Great i thought, finally all the problems would be solved. 2 or 3 times over the PM Sheri said my orders 'will be shipping next week' However that was several months ago, and as of today she still has not refunded any of my money, and still has not shipped my 2 outstanding orders!

So now I am back to square one, with all my emails going unanswered, several hundred dollars out of pocket and 2 customers with no models.

For all the people on here defending Sheri, I would agree with you based on my experiences with her in 2007 and 2008, however in 2009 Sheri has proven to be the most un-professional, un-reliable and infruiating business partner I have ever had to deal with

Mike Constantine

https://moonpans.com

Last edited:
Do us a favor and keep it in PM with her.

beatingadeadhorse.jpg

Here we go again.

The poster has a right to state facts but, Mike has a point. Most of us have heard enough about this and we don't need to dig it all up again. If you have questions please PM the original poster.

That said, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back