Problems accessing Quest web site?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FROB

Reaction score
sorry, false alarm,
I'd delete the thread but cant -admins feel free to use your powers to do so.

Last edited:
No problems.

Their website will time you out if you visit it once and then time passes. The only way to reset the clock is to launch a brand new browser window from scratch or close the existing browser and re-launch it again.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue when I launched their site from the sale email that just went out.

Just delete the cookie from Quest and try it again.

Worked for me.

Ken

sorry, false alarm,
I'd delete the thread but cant -admins feel free to use your powers to do so.

Some of the information seemed valuable so I changed the title from "Quest website broken" to "Problems accessing Quest Website?"

Does that work for everyone?

Ok by me. thanks.

FYI - i rebooted and the problem persists - though i am using Firefox. I tried it with IE and it works fine there.
There seems to be some funny interaction going on between Firefox and their shopping cart app that ends up in permanently deadlock under Firefox 2.0.
Unfortunately it blocks all access to the site, even the home page. Maybe it will magically disappear when i get around to upgrade to the next version of Firefox.
We are sorry to inform you that your request cannot be processed currently.

• The following could be the reason.

• [*]Your Cart ID is expired .
      [*]Your Cart ID is not found.
Click here to start shopping now.

Last edited:
Maybe it will magically disappear when i get around to upgrade to the next version of Firefox.
I have the latest version of Firefox and I still have to delete the Quest cookie if I put something in the cart and leave for a while.

Back