• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRO75 6-GRAIN COMPLETE MOTOR & SKIDMARK RELOAD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercloud

Reaction score
I didn't actually sell it, I just decided to keep it. It will be years before I get around to using it, but I believe I eventually will.

One Pro75 5933M1770-P Skidmark Reload Kit for 6-grain case, one complete Pro75 6-grain hardware set (complete motor system), and one motor wrench. The hardware is new and perfect.

Current pricing from Animal Motor Works website 7/17/2017:
Reload: $385
Motor: $451
Wrench: $46.20
Total: $882.20

Local pickup only, Buffalo area, 14086.

Pro75 All.jpg

One Pro75 5933M1770-P Skidmark Reload Kit for 6-grain case, one complete Pro75 6-grain hardware set (complete motor system), and one motor wrench. Sell $500, everything included. The hardware is new and perfect.

Current pricing from Animal Motor Works website:
Reload: $350
Motor: $410
Wrench: $42
Total: $802

If you need just the reload, I will sell that separately for $150. However, I don’t want to sell the hardware first, and possibly get left with a reload kit and no hardware to fly it in.

Local pickup only, Buffalo area, 14086.

Damn. I was just through there a week ago, and stopping for this would've been worth it. Any of my URRF friends feel like picking it up and holding it until URRF 5? LoL.... Ugh.

Damn. I was just through there a week ago, and stopping for this would've been worth it. Any of my URRF friends feel like picking it up and holding it until URRF 5? LoL.... Ugh.

if you're serious I've got the space and live about a mile from who I think this is.

Yes... If I can work out transportation details, I'm pouncing. This is a hell of a deal

Ok. Lemme know. I can get it to anyone at URRG, and I suspect the seller could transfer to MARS peeps too. If not, there are a few options to get it on the Underground Railroad.

the underground railroad recently got shut down due to governmental underfunding and subsequent rodent infestation :facepalm:

the underground railroad recently got shut down due to governmental underfunding and subsequent rodent infestation :facepalm:

You can go private.. there's a hobby lobby in Buffalo, NY, and one in Rockford, IL. I bet CZTeacherman has a 40% off coupon.

Unfortunately, I have to back out at this point... The wife was pretty unhappy with the damage to get car from the launch yesterday (who knew there was that big rock in front of me before I started forward?)...
So... $500 will be fixing the bumper instead of grabbing a sparky. Boooooooooooo.
Thanks, David, for the offer to pick it up, that was very generous!

Man, I was through Buffalo a day before this was posted. Unfortunately I saw this post as I was laying over in Hornell, outbound. Bummer.

Back