• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro54 3 Grain motor casing - new or gently used is OK.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Threemorewishes

Reaction score
Hello TRF,
I am looking for a new or gently used Pro54 3 Grain motor casing.
Shipping would be to K1R 0A7 in Canada.
Let make a deal and thanks for looking.
Threemorewishes

Damn, I dropped mine off to a friend a week ago.

Angelo at Sunward charge only $5 shipping for a new casing, free shipping if your order reach $ 75

Angelo at Sunward charge only $5 shipping for a new casing, free shipping if your order reach $ 75

Sunward will probably be the end solution but I had to try the frugal route first. The Big Daddy needs a motor!

That starter set for $199.99 looks great if starting from scratch

I agree. But I already have the 6xl, 6, 5 and 4 grain cases. The issue is with the available space in the Big Daddy. The shock cord, swivel, X form chute and tracker use up too much space in the nose cone to be able to use the 4 grain case. The 3 grain case leaves loads of room for all the stuff needed for a safe and recoverable flight.

Hi Greg,

I have one but I think I might have two. I'll check today and get back to you later. I have the 1G and 2G for my Big Daddy project that I started several years ago. I also have the Aerotech hardware (426 and 852) in case you are interested. Some extras there too. I have reloads as well but alas, not able to ship those across the country.

Anyway, I will see if I have a spare 3G casing and reply here.

LenB
Update: I only have one CTI 54mm 3G casing. I have 3 of the Aerotech 852 casings so I guess that is why I thought that. I have two 3G reloads for the 3G CTI or I would sell the casing. Planning a cross country drive? :wink:

Last edited:
Hi Greg,
I have one but I think I might have two. I'll check today and get back to you later. I have the 1G and 2G for my Big Daddy project that I started several years ago. I also have the Aerotech hardware (426 and 852) in case you are interested. Some extras there too. I have reloads as well but alas, not able to ship those across the country.
Anyway, I will see if I have a spare 3G casing and reply here.
LenB
Update: I only have one CTI 54mm 3G casing. I have 3 of the Aerotech 852 casings so I guess that is why I thought that. I have two 3G reloads for the 3G CTI or I would sell the casing. Planning a cross country drive? :wink:

Hello LenB,
I only have CTI and would be lost with the Aerotech stuff so will pass on that offer. But thanks for looking. If you fly the reloads in the not too distant future and then want to sell the case please let me know.
Thanks
Threemorewishes

Back