Quantcast

PRISTINE AEROTECH 54/1706 FULL MOTOR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

ozwald

Still playin with toys
Reaction score
(SOLD) Hello all, I have a brand new, never fired, pristine New Stock (2016) AT 54/1706 full motor. Includes standard Fore closure, Aft Closure, Casing and Seal Disc. You can be the proud new owner for $130.00 Shipped Priority Mail to the lower 48. Payment can be PayPal Friends and Family. Please respond to my email as I haven't been getting notifications on the site for some time? Get ahold of me for any questions? Thanks Oz ozwald_1@hotmail.com

DSCF2018.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyDSlagle

Reaction score
This is hardware I've been watching for so I am definitely interested, not a bad price either. Just bad timing or I would have snatched it up. I would be spending my motor money and that would mean sitting home next weekend. :(

Brent

Reaction score
Yes not a bad price but I already have 2. I have a K1100 loaded up in one right now. I had planned on flying it in my Honest John this weekend at Bayboro but work got in the way:(

MikeyDSlagle

Reaction score
I knew it would sell once I showed interest in it. :) Never fails. Whew, I get to fly this weekend. LOL

Wayco

Desert Rat Rocketeer
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Wayco managed to talk me out of it. :)
Not sure if it was "cash in hand" or the fact that I'm gonna be in Cottonwood this week that sold him, but glad to get this extra casing...

Thanks OZ, see you on Wednesday.