Printing templates from Open Rocket?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonathanOtt

Reaction score
Can you change the paper size for printing templates, especially fin templates, in OR?

I saved the fin templates for the Madcow Cricket and then went to print them on 11x17 paper, but it seems that OR put the templates on 8.5x11.

I'm at the office right now and can't get into OR to try changing paper sizes.

I know I can stitch the three sheets together that make the fin template, but I'd rather have the fin in one piece on 11x17 paper.

On the Print or Export menu there is a button for Settings. It allows for paper size, but I am only offered A3, A4, A5, Letter, or Legal, so I presume that I can only generate a .pdf that is formatted for those sizes.

There is also a paper orientation selection, landscape or portrait

Once I clicked on Preview and Print, it let me manipulate the settings on the office printer and select 11x17, but my test fin fit well on a legal size landscape.

Remember to select actual size anywhere it's allowed.

On the Print or Export menu there is a button for Settings. It allows for paper size, but I am only offered A3, A4, A5, Letter, or Legal

There is also paper orientation, landscape or portrait

Once I clicked on Preview and Print, it let me manipulate the settings on the office printer and select 11x17.

Cool, thanks!

Back