• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN Custom BuckRodgers Retro Rocket modular motor mount

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gopherhunter

Reaction score
This rocket is a one of a kind! designed with a "1950s Retro BuckRodgers" theme. There were lots and lots of hours put into it's creation.

Giving you lots of ways to have fun with it, the rocket has three seperate modular motor mounts. It can be launched on a 38mm motor, a 29mm motor, or clustered on three 24mm motors (rocketry forum would not let me post a 6th picture of it)

The modular motors mounts are mounted to the airframe with three allen bolts located just in front of the main red fin. At the front of each mount is a kevlar chord that connects to the 28inch SkyAngle Classic chute and chute protector. The rocket uses rail guides, but could easily be fitted with launch tubes if desired. It's never had a rough landing and never any sort of repair work done on it.

NEW PRICE

$50 shipped to your door (no "packaging" or "handling" fees)

any questions, just let me know.....

101_3474.jpg

101_3475.jpg

101_3476.jpg

101_3477.jpg

101_3478.jpg

Last edited:
what's up guys, ain't this rocket is very cool both in looks and motor variability? what other rocket gives you all these choices?

and reduced again,

$50 shipped, if nobody wants it at this price, I guess it'll have to go in the trash :wink:

If it is literally going in the trash, I will take it for shipping fees.

Nice try, :)
Seriously, if it gets to the point where you are going to throw it away, PM me please. I will give it a good home!

it's an awesome rocket that can fly on a myriad of motors, and well worth every penny of $50, heck the chute alone sells for $33

if it doesn't sell at $50, that says no one really appreciates the retro theme, my creativity, hard work, time, and cost of parts, so I will throw it away. Besides, packaging it will be a big pain in the "beep" and also take a bunch of time. So $50 or in the trash she goes.

Back