• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICE DROP! - Used Rouse-Tech 98/10240 case w/ AT closures for sale (no seal disk)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Cadra

Reaction score

Looks like you guys want "such a deal". Well how about $350 for the hardware plus a 98mm Aeropack flange retainer (used) thrown in to sweeten the pot? You still pay for the shipping. OK?

Hey All!

I need some help paying off my trip to AirFest 23 a few weeks back. For sale is a well used Rouse-Tech 98/10240 case with Aerotech closures but no seal disk.

First offer of $400 plus shipping takes it.

Thanks,

Peter

Hey All!

I need some help paying off my trip to AirFest 23 a few weeks back. For sale is a well used Rouse-Tech 98/10240 case with Aerotech closures but no seal disk.

First offer of $400 plus shipping takes it.

Thanks,

Peter

What does well used mean?
how many flights?

Are you or Scott going to ship my 10240 case and fwd closure back soon? Had to leave Sunday afternoon after your flight.

Thanks,

Eric is referring to his 98/10240 Hardware that was borrowed for the Mega Iron Manny flight at AirFest 23.

PRICE DROP! - Used Rouse-Tech 98/10240 case w/ AT closures for sale (no seal disk)

Looks like you guys want "such a deal". Well how about $350 for the hardware plus a 98mm Aeropack flange retainer (used) thrown in to sweeten the pot? You still pay for the shipping. OK?

If it helps at all I would like to vouch for Peter Cadra...
I have known him and flown with him for more years then I'd care to try and remember...
And over those years have had quite a few business dealings with him...
Anyone getting into a business deal with him will have absolutely no problems from his end at all...

Teddy

Thanks for the props Teddy !!!

Attached are pictures of the case, forward closure and aft closure. I should have been more detailed in the initial posting - this hardware has been used for its one and only purpose - to fly rockets and not be a "trailer queen". The case has a few scratches, the forward closure is almost perfect and the aft closure has a few nicks. All threads are clean and it twists together as designed. The aft closure has also been turned on a lathe to meet the exact size of the current "large Aerotech opening". This was done since the closure began its life as the original "small Aerotech opening" and could not support the newer larger nozzles. Now it can and has performed flawlessly. Please ask more questions if needed.

20170926_194916.jpg

20170926_194923.jpg

20170926_194932.jpg

20170926_194952.jpg

20170926_195113.jpg

20170926_195225.jpg

20170926_200436.jpg

20170926_200446.jpg

20170926_200514.jpg

Arrived today... Great packing and in beautiful condition. Thank you!

Back