• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pre-Glassed PML Phenolic 11.4" Diameter x 48" Long Airframe Tube (Seven (7) total)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadavidson

Reaction score
Pre-Glassed PML Phenolic 11.4" Diameter airframe tubes. Each of these are 48" long. These tubes were purchased from and finished by PML at the factory. Perfectly smooth and ready for primer and paint. PML Pre-Glassed tubes sell for $269 each plus shipping.
Seven (7) total tubes available.

Asking $170 each or all Seven (7) for $1000 and will include a couple of couplers and the glass tube pictured.

Perfect for your next large scale project and much easier than working Sono tubes. Save yourself time and money.
Must be picked up (shipping would be costly) from my shop in Jessup, MD just outside of Baltimore.

Thanks for taking a look
Bill D

IMG_3276[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3279[1].JPG
    IMG_3279[1].JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3278[1].JPG
    IMG_3278[1].JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 78
Pre-Glassed PML Phenolic 11.4" Diameter airframe tubes. Each of these are 48" long. These tubes were purchased from and finished by PML at the factory. Perfectly smooth and ready for primer and paint. PML Pre-Glassed tubes sell for $269 each plus shipping.
Seven (7) total tubes available.

Asking $170 each or all Seven (7) for $1000 and will include a couple of couplers and the glass tube pictured.

Perfect for your next large scale project and much easier than working Sono tubes. Save yourself time and money.
Must be picked up (shipping would be costly) from my shop in Jessup, MD just outside of Baltimore.

Thanks for taking a look
Bill D

View attachment 478499
Pm sent

Bill, did you sell those 98/10240 cases?
Not as of yet. A little apprehensive about selling cases without reloads and then being stuck with reloads and no cases to Put them in.
on the flip side I have M1939 loads but not as many as I thought so I would have to do an inventory so I may let some cases go on their own.

Not as of yet. A little apprehensive about selling cases without reloads and then being stuck with reloads and no cases to Put them in.
on the flip side I have M1939 loads but not as many as I thought so I would have to do an inventory so I may let some cases go on their own.

Well lemme know. I’d also be down for a reload or two if we could figure out how to get the stuff to a launch Teddy or Wildman attends.
Thanks

I wish I was closer. You should come to Mid West Power this year. Then I'd buy some tubes and nose cones! LOL!

I'm pretty sure that Adrian would agree!

Brad

I wish I was closer. You should come to Mid West Power this year. Then I'd buy some tubes and nose cones! LOL!

I'm pretty sure that Adrian would agree!

Brad

Heck, I’d buy the whole lot of motors and hardware…. Ok, tubes too. I can sell those to Brad… 😉😁

Its obvious, with 2 customers, he has to come to Mid West Power. Do you know anybody on the QCRC that could get him a free registration? I'd buy him the T-shirt!

I guess, now he has no choice.....LOL!

Hey Bill! I bet you had no idea we could change your whole schedule at the end of October into Early November.

Of course, with weather being the way it is out east, he might want to come NOW just to get away from Henri.

Brad

Heck, I’d buy the whole lot of motors and hardware…. Ok, tubes too. I can sell those to Brad… 😉😁

Adrian,
Brad has got the entire list of K-N motor reloads and cases. You guys may want to discuss. I haven't released to the larger forum yet but will in the next day or two and I expect a frenzy for a good bit of it.

Going to sweeten the pot even more and include one nose cone (for free) of your choosing if you buy the entire lot for $1000.
7 pre-glasses pheonloic tubes, a couple or two, and a nose cone .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 54
Going to sweeten the pot even more and include one nose cone (for free) of your choosing if you buy the entire lot for $1000.
7 pre-glasses pheonloic tubes, a couple or two, and a nose cone .
Throw in that cub in the background and you've got a deal. 🤣 🤣

Back