Praying for the NE US.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got 20 inches just north of Boston.

Thanks for the thoughts, but its winter in New England. Happens almost every year. This one was
a little worse and hit on a Saturday, so not too bad.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Moved to New Hampshire 2.5 years ago from Austin. This was my very first blizzard. I was really really boring. You look out the window and all you see is white. That was it. White. For most of the day. White. <yawn>

Now, clean up today was a pain, but the storm itself.... wonder if I can get my money back. :)

Thanks for your thoughts.

Moved to New Hampshire 2.5 years ago from Austin. This was my very first blizzard. I was really really boring. You look out the window and all you see is white. That was it. White. For most of the day. White. <yawn>

Now, clean up today was a pain, but the storm itself.... wonder if I can get my money back. :)
Just wait until your snowed in for a week without power. The only way to get anywhere is by snowmobile. I was about 14 so it was an adventure. We had a fireplace so we were ok. A county plow couldn't get up the hill by us. He backed into our driveway. And that's where that plow sat for three days. So he was or house guest. They sent 4 plows and a road grader with a v plow for him. After that the highway crews were our friends. Oh, this happened in Michigan about 50 miles from Detroit. Just think of snow as fun. Skiing, snow ball fights, tunneling. forts. all fun.

Back