Prayers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I know most of you do not know me. Please pray or have thoughts for my mother. She was diagnosed with lung cancer with brain mets. As a physician, all I want is for her to not suffer.

Your mother loves you through thick and thin. Thank god for mothers because we know we do not deserve them.

Chuck

So sorry for the terrible news Chuck. I will be lifting prayers for your Mother and everyone involved and will especially pray for a favorable outcome and peace during treatment. Such a terrible affliction :(

The Lord Bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26. I hope all good things for you and your mother forever.

I know most of you do not know me. Please pray or have thoughts for my mother. She was diagnosed with lung cancer with brain mets. As a physician, all I want is for her to not suffer.

Your mother loves you through thick and thin. Thank god for mothers because we know we do not deserve them.

Chuck

You've got them, Chuck. I'm sorry for your situation.
Steve

So sorry for the terrible news Chuck. I will be lifting prayers for your Mother and everyone involved and will especially pray for a favorable outcome and peace during treatment. Such a terrible affliction :(

Couldn't have said it better than that... Prayers OTW

God Bless!

Sorry to hear of this.
Good vibes sent your way.

And don't say we don't know you, Doc.... Most of us here do, and I don't believe there is a one who thinks poorly of you!

Very sorry to learn of your mother's condition, Chuck. Prayers and peaceful thoughts coming your way.

Be strong for your mother and your family. If you can't, pretend to be. No one will know the difference.

Reach out if you need some one to talk to. No one should go through this alone.

Peace be with you.

Mothers...

The only Goddesses in whom the entire world believes.

Prayers are with you, Chuck.

Chuck-prayers for you and your Mom in this difficult time. Walk in peace on this journey and treat your self well so you can be strong for her too.

Chuck, you have my best wishes as does the rest of your family. I can relate a bit to this- my stepmom passed away from uterine cancer with brain mets.

Chuck, I lost my mother to breast cancer in 1988 and my sister to lung cancer in 2009. I've lost many friends and relatives to this monstrous affliction and have been dealing with various cancers myself since 2008. I know that is no consolation but my heart is heavy and I feel your pain. Give your mom a hug and tell her you love her. Ted

I am so sorry to hear this Chuck..
Prayers for your mom and for you and yours as well..
May all of you get through this difficult time
with as much ease and comfort as possible...

Teddy

I'm not a doctor, but in my profession I've walked with families going through that.

Prayers for your Mom, and for all of your family as you walk this difficult journey.

Just saw this Chuck.

So sorry. I can tell from what you wrote that your mom it part of why you are the man you are. It stinks that she has this.

I pray that the Lord upholds you during this difficult time.

Greg

Chuck, very sorry to read this news and prayers absolutely coming your (and your Mom's) way.

Mark

Just read this and my heart leaped out for you. You were kind to me when I just showed up at a launch, and you were the first person I saw. You welcomed me, and introduced me to many of the other flyers. That sense of hospitality most certainly came from your mother.

Sometimes we don't take the time to tell each other what their small kindnesses mean to us. Especially those close to us. Please give your mom a hug from me, and tell her it was from a man you met only once, but because of the way she raised her son, he is now praying for her daily.

God bless you, your Mom and your family!

Thanks guys. Your posts have meant the world to me. We made the decision to move her to hospice. It has been hard. She no longer recognizes anyone. I pray she goes quickly without suffering any further.

She was a nurse in the Army Reserves and one of reason I am a physician and in the Army.

Thanks you the well wishes.

Go gently, CW. We're all behind you here and you are not alone in this journey. Godspeed to your mother and thank her for us for the gift of you.

Chuck,,
My prayers,,
Godspeed for your mom..
Strength for you and your family..
Please know that there is peace through this difficult time..

Teddy

I'm really sorry to hear this Chuck.:(

My mother has been battling Alzheimer's Disease for almost 3 years now. She turns 72 next month and is perfectly healthy otherwise but its tough. She has her good days and bad days.

Chuck-sorry to hear about your mom. I'll put your mom & entire family in my prayers.

Regards,
Fred, L2
ROSCO

Back