Prayers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone for their support. She finally passed 2 weeks ago and she is in a better place.

I know most of you do not know me. Please pray or have thoughts for my mother. She was diagnosed with lung cancer with brain mets. As a physician, all I want is for her to not suffer.

Your mother loves you through thick and thin. Thank god for mothers because we know we do not deserve them.

Chuck
Sorry to hear about your mom. We'll be praying for you Chuck

CW-Condolences for your loss. One of my friends said it best; "We all wind up orphans eventually. We are lucky if we knew our parents." Nothing will replace those memories. I can tell your Mom was a great person-she raised you. Walk in peace, brother, and treat yourself to those odd moments those memories pop up-they are a gift.

Condolences to you. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my dad's death. Grieve well, honor her memory, and everything she ever taught you or did for you will stay with you. Peace.

May your memories comfort you in this time of loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Chuck,

Sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Regards,
Fred

Back